Land and capital are the lifeblood of development. Brand new for 2014, PCBC is integrating these topics into a two-day, must-attend program on the “dirt and dollars” of homebuilding. The industry’s most influential dealmakers will be on hand to share expert analysis and battle-tested experience.
Jeff Meyers, PCBC Education Co-Chair says,
“This will be the most important event a private homebuilder attends this year! The two most important ingredients for homebuilding, Land and Capital will be covered in two solid days. A networking reception will allow attendees to meet the leading land owners and capital providers. Deals will be made at this program and it will sell out!”
This conference brings together builders, developers, leaders, and equity sources; provides expert perspectives on land acquisition and development; and explores real solutions for getting deals done.
Program highlights for Land and Capital will include:
• Meet The Money networking reception
• Economic Forecast: Who Will Buy, Where and at What Price?
• What Equity Capital Wants Today
• Where’s the Debt and How Do I Get it?
• Land Lite: Should the Builder Own or Option?
• Land Deals: What Works, What Doesn’t
• Entitlements: Hard Lessons Made Easy
• Myths and Realities of Selling the Company
Join us June 25-26 for this informative two-day conference. If you would like to see the full schedule for the Land and Capital Conference, click HERE. And don’t forget to register for the conference and the show by clicking HERE.